1. Holliston School Committee News
2. Holliston Teen to Advocate on Capitol Hill for Increased Tourette Syndrome Awareness
Tourette Association of America Trains 37 Youth Ambassadors from Around the Nation to Change the Way the World Views a Misunderstood Disorder
3. Lunch and Learn: Medicaid Planning for the Mass Affluent
4. Ban pot sales in Holliston? Rezone downtown? Spend $60,000,000????
5. Earth Day is April 22nd - Shades of Green
From individual choices to our collective actions, each of us has the power to be “green” and make a positive difference for ourselves and our planet. There is always something we can do, and there is always something more we can do.
6. Holliston’s Extended Day’s OKO Program
Recently OKO had a Community Workers information session showing off ambulances, police cars, fire trucks, and army trucks.
7. Police Log for Week of April 16 - 22, 2017
Looks like my Mario Brothers video game is out of style.
8. Earth Day is Shredding Day for Vesta Real Estate Group
Fran Pleska waits at the back of the line for her turn to unload her shreddable offerings on Earth Day 2017 at the Holliston High School parking lot.
9. MOST LIKELY TO SUCCEED-Screening and Panel Discussion
Join us for this compelling community-wide event to learn more about the history of education in the United States and explore how we can encourage creativity and innovation in our schools to equip students for the changing needs of the future.
10. The Best Stuff
A catalog arrived in the mail yesterday. Apparently I have been identified as a person who wants only the best stuff available, regardless of price or necessity.
11. Holliston Newcomers Club Easter Basket Project with the Food Pantry Update:
Holliston Newcomers Club Easter Basket Project with the Food Pantry Update.
12. Police Log for Week of April 9 - 15, 2017
Local Crime Stoppers were busy last week
13. New Beginnings
In the past, America has had a history of welcoming new immigrants, but it has also turned many away. History has been the judge of this mistake.
14. Paul Revere and Bill Dawes Ride Again
April 17th is the official Patriots' Day, locally known as Marathon Day, but it is the day of the Paul Revere ride re-enacted by locals. Paul Revere does have a real Holliston connection too.
15. Estate Planning and Retirement Assets: What You Need to Know
Whether you're wealthy or earn a modest income, there is one estate planning concern that is shared by people from all walks of life -- the decision of who gets what when you're gone.
16. Importance of Updating your Computer
17. Police Log for Week of April 2 - 8, 2017
Driver gets an expensive car wash on Prospect and Lassie confesses after 60 years.
18. Public Hearing on Downtown Corridor Continued
April 6, 2017. The Planning Board assembeled to hear additional comments before finalizing the plan that will propose zoning change to six distinct areas in the Downtown Corridor to Town Meeting in May.
19. Police Log for Week of March 26 - April 1, 2017
Why is it that dog owners never hear their dogs barking outside in the middle of the night?
20. Slavery in New England
Tom Lincoln, the Executive Director of the Royall House and Slave Quarters in Medford, visited the Holliston Historical Society on March 26th to tell us a bit of history with slavery in New England.