1. Tasting in Holliston on a Beautiful Spring Afternoon.
2. Now Showing on HCAT
3. What can I do?
It is a great question to hear: “What can I do?” The answer to that question and many others is now just a click away with the new Holliston Volunteer Resource Book. This book is the product of the 2017 Volunteer Summit.
4. HPD Golf Tournament
5. HYBSA’s Annual Opening Day Ceremonies, Parade, and Carnival
HYBSA’s annual Opening Day ceremonies, parade, and carnival is scheduled for Sunday, May 7, 2017
6. A Taste of Holliston This Sunday
Plan to be at this annual spring tradition in Holliston!
7. Water Bills
The quarterly water bills will be mailed out Tuesday. April 18, 2017. This bill reflects water usage for the period January - March 2017 and any arrears.
8. Paul Revere and Bill Dawes Ride Again
April 17th is the official Patriots' Day, locally known as Marathon Day, but it is the day of the Paul Revere ride re-enacted by locals. Paul Revere does have a real Holliston connection too.
9. Selectmen Met on April 12th
The selectmen welcomed Chief Stone at his formal swearing in ceremony and then proceeded to a regular BOS meeting.
10. Matthew Stone Sworn in as Chief of the Holliston Police Department
Town Clerk Liz Greendale swears in Matthew Stone as Chief of the Holliston Police on Wednesday April 12, 2017 in Upper Town Hall with a room full of admiring witnesses.
11. Easter Egg Hunt
The Community Farm Advisory Committee held its first annual Easter Egg Hunt at Holliston Community Farm on Rogers Road for kids age 1-12.
12. Hollistonians Answered the call Over There
Nation marks the 100th Anniversary of the beginning of WWI
13. A Fun Afternoon for the Family at Bullard Farm
“Jefferson’s Dream: The Ballad of the Declaration of Independence” by Mr. John Perrault
14. Slavery in New England
Tom Lincoln, the Executive Director of the Royall House and Slave Quarters in Medford, visited the Holliston Historical Society on March 26th to tell us a bit of history with slavery in New England.
15. CPC Meets Again to Review Projects for Town Meeting
Three requests for funds from the Community Preservation Act are under review by the Community Preservation Committee.
16. Flea Market at the Spring Stroll
17. Slavery in New England
. March 26, 2017 @ 2:30 PM, 457 Washington Street, Holliston
18. 8 Arch Bridge Committee Finalizes Construction Plan
At its March 21, 2017 meeting, the committee completed its plans to stabilize the bridge and make it safe for use as part of the rail trail.
19. Save The Date - HHS Alumni Reunion 2017
20. Historic Commission Reviews Proposed 8 Arch Bridge Work
As the scope of work for the 8 Arch Bridge takes shape, the committee has been meeting with other committees and boards which have an interest in or review authority over the work. Since the bridge is more than 50 years old, the Historic Commission's input is important.